My short list of the best and top restaurants and dishes to eat in St. Maarten, with no specific order.
If you’re visiting St. Maarten/St. Martin anytime soon, do take a copy of this list with you! You will definitely be pleased with the eating experience from these restaurants.
I posted this list on my Facebook profile awhile back and got a lot of comments confirming my positive reviews, so I’m not just making this up. (I think I might have a profession as a food critic)
Top restaurants and dishes to eat in St. Maarten
- BBQ chicken and Johnny cake (with potato salad) from Jimmy’s on the Pond-fill.
- Talk of the Town in Grand-case
- Fettuccine at Pineapple Pete’s
- Oxtail from Enoch at the bay front in Marigot
- Lees grill in Simpson Bay
- Artisan pizza from Dominos
- BBQ chicken pizza from Dominos
- Fishcakes (and anything on the menu) from Yvette’s
- Johnny Cake & Pastechi from La Bamba in Colebay
- Chicken pasta from Marcs Place
- Steak & cheese sandwich from Oasis
- Mix (Chicken and Lamb) Shoarma from Abu Ghazi
If you’re an entrepreneur visiting St. Maarten and just need a place to sit and do some work with a nice snack, do check out the French Bakery “La Sucriere” Pastry in Simpson Bay.
No paid promotions! (At least not yet) 🙂